Tuesday, March 21, 2017
Not sure he is much help but anytime I am in the shop and buffer is running I have this large black object blocking my path.
They do love licking up the buffing compound once it lands on the floor. Not the best for them too say the least and if they eat a large chunk it is yard time for the day until it passes.
- Basic charts for forging steel
- Mirror polish knife
- Kydex Sheath
- Quenching Knife Steel
- Fillet Knife - Banksia Seed Pod
- Knife edge thickness before quench
- Shop visitor
- mirror polish a knife
- Super Quench for Railroad Spikes
- Railroad Spike knives
- Tool Steel Designation Letters
- Steel designation letters
- Quenching oils
- Suggested Reading Material
- Figured today would be as good a day as any to act...
- Will be updating a list of links for Canadian site...
- ▼ March (16)