Had a little fun today trying to make my second sheath in Kydex.
Not my favorite method even though it is much faster than leather but this particular knife is spending its life on board a sail boat.
AEB-L blade Alumilite and paper Micarta handle so not much to corrode
- Basic charts for forging steel
- Mirror polish knife
- Kydex Sheath
- Quenching Knife Steel
- Fillet Knife - Banksia Seed Pod
- Knife edge thickness before quench
- Shop visitor
- mirror polish a knife
- Super Quench for Railroad Spikes
- Railroad Spike knives
- Tool Steel Designation Letters
- Steel designation letters
- Quenching oils
- Suggested Reading Material
- Figured today would be as good a day as any to act...
- Will be updating a list of links for Canadian site...
- ▼ March (16)